Battery-Operated Liquid Transfer Siphon Pump
【40% OFF!】Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
Due to high demand and limited stock.
Max 5 pieces per customer.
FREE DELIVERY AND PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
Did your car run out of fuel?
Or you need to gas up your generator?
Now you can easily transfer liquid from one receptacle to another with the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump.
This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
Just dip the end into the water and press the on switch, and this remarkable lightweight siphon pump will draw water through the pipe and pump it out of the hose. Battery-Operated Liquid Transfer Siphon Pump will move water for you!
- Lightweight and portable.
- Pumps up to 5-6 quarts (7.5 litres) (1.5 gallons) apprx. per minute.
- The hose outlet is 13mm external diameter and may be connected to a garden hose pipe.
- Pump warns when it is at capacity, Protecting from leaks and liquid overflow.
- Great for pumping any non-corrosive liquids such as Gas, Water (non-drinking) and Oil.
- Color: Blue.
- Requires 2 x D size batteries (not included).
1 × Battery-Operated Liquid Transfer Siphon Pump PLUS FREE BATTERY
How to operate:
1. First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover. Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover. Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container. Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid. Then press the button. Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
2. When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump. Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.